That’s right! You heard it first. The NSAI and Tin Pan South Team is proud to announce an all new festival app for IOS and Android devices, designed by our friends at Aloompa Nashville!
APP FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Ability to add individual events to your personal schedule
• News and social media feeds to keep you informed on festival happenings
• Real-time notifications sent straight to your phone on the status of show changes
• Festival map and venue information
• Explore Music City with a list of landmark recommendations
• Enter to win a Regions Green Cruiser Bike brought to you by presenting partner Regions Bank**
**NO PURCHASE OR BANKING RELATIONSHIP NECESSARY. The Sweepstakes registration period begins on March 27, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (CT) on April 1, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Registration Period”). Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (DC) 18 years of age and older. One (1) Sweepstakes prize awarded consisting of one (1) Regions green cruiser bicycle (ARV: $150). See Official Rules for complete details, including odds. Sponsor: Regions Bank.
2017 REGIONS BANK TIN PAN SOUTH SONGWRITERS FESTIVAL SWEEPSTAKES
- NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OF ANY KIND OR BANKING RELATIONSHIP IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, AND ATTENDANCE AT THE TIN PAN SOUTH SONGWRITERS FESTIVAL IS NOT REQUIRED. PURCHASE, BANKING RELATIONSHIP AND/OR ATTENDANCE AT THE FESTIVAL WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR; ADMINISTRATOR. The 2017 Regions Bank Tin Pan South Songwriters Festival Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by: Regions Bank, 1900 Fifth Ave. N., Birmingham, AL 35203 (“Sponsor”). The 2017 Tin Pan South Songwriters Festival (the “Festival”) and the Festival mobile application (the “Festival App”) are administered by: Nashville Songwriters Association International, 1710 Roy Acuff Place, Nashville, TN 37203 (“Administrator”).
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open only to (a) legal U.S. residents of the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia, (b) who at time of registration are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and (c) who have downloaded the Festival App and registered for the Sweepstakes (using the Festival App) by 11:59:59 PM Central Time “(CT)” on April 1, 2017. Officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “employees”) of Sponsor, Administrator, the Tin Pan South Songwriters Festival, and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, those involved in the execution and administration of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible to enter or win.
- SWEEPSTAKES REGISTRATION AND REGISTRATION PERIOD.
(A) How to Register for the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes registration period begins on March 27, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (CT) on April 1, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Registration Period”). Sponsor’s/Administrator’s clock is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
To register for the Sweepstakes, first download the 2017 Festival App on a compatible smartphone or other mobile device and create a user profile on the Festival App. Then, during the Sweepstakes Registration Period and while logged into the Festival App, visit the “Enter Sweepstakes” tab on the Festival App menu and complete the Sweepstakes registration by entering the required information and acknowledging that you consent to these Official Rules.
There is no cost for (i) downloading the Festival App (which is available for free download through the application store on your mobile device), or (ii) registering for the Sweepstakes through the Festival App. However, message and data rates may apply to access/use the Festival App via your wireless device. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans. Also, wireless service is not available in all areas.
(B) General Sweepstakes Registration/Entry Requirements. All Sweepstakes registrations must be received by 11:59:59 PM (CT) on April 1, 2017 in order to be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes registration/entry per person. Multiple registrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any registrant to obtain more than the permitted number of registrations/entries in the Sweepstakes by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that registrant’s entry and that Sweepstakes registrant will be disqualified. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of registration are permitted and will result in disqualification.
The submission of a Sweepstakes registration/entry is solely the responsibility of the registrant, and all data, Internet access and usage charges are the responsibility of the registrant. If you use your mobile device to log in to the Festival App, you will be charged according to your wireless service provider’s standard data rates. Check with your wireless service provider for details on data rates and other applicable charges.
In the event of a dispute as to any Sweepstakes registration/entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Sweepstakes entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Sweepstakes winner(s) may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that potential winner is the authorized account holder for the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING; ODDS OF WINNING PRIZE. Sponsor will select winner in a random drawing held on or about April 3, 2017. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person. Potential winner must comply with all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
Potential prize winner will be notified by email, telephone, or other means of contact available from registration. Potential winner must comply with all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (an “Affidavit”) within 14 days of notification/verification in order to receive the prize. (If potential winner is under the age of majority in their state of legal residence, the Affidavit must be executed on potential winner’s behalf by a parent or legal guardian).
In the event: (a) a potential winner cannot be reached by Sponsor within 48 hours from first prize notification after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information submitted by potential winner; (b) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods; (c) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize; (d) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules; (e) potential winner’s prize notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable for whatever reason; or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes in the sole discretion of Sponsor, and (time permitting) Sponsor may select and award the prize to an alternate potential winner by a random drawing from among the other eligible entries received. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded, and upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given and Sponsor will have no responsibility or liability to that entrant.
- SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE. Sponsor will award one (1) Sweepstakes prize. Sweepstakes prize consists of one (1) green beach cruiser bicycle, custom-made for Regions Bank (approximate retail value: $150).
Sweepstakes prize (and any portion thereof) is non-transferable. Unless otherwise specifically provided for herein, all taxes or expenses, including, without limitation, sales tax, luxury tax and any other costs incurred in claiming or using any Sweepstakes prize, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No Sweepstakes prize substitution or cash equivalent of prize, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Any difference between the actual value of any Sweepstakes prize and the approximate retail value set forth in these Official Rules may not be claimed and will not be awarded.
- GENERAL. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where otherwise prohibited. By participating, registrant agrees and specifically consents: (i) to be contacted by Sponsor by email or other means of contact available from entrant’s registration; and (ii) that, if registrant is a prize winner, Sponsor (and its authorized agents) may use winner’s name, voice, likeness, image, statements, biographical data, address (city and state/province only) and prize information, in any and all media now existing or hereafter devised for promotion, advertising, trade or any other purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, without attribution, notification, compensation or consents (except where prohibited by law), and registrant hereby releases Sponsor, Administrator, the Tin Pan South Songwriters Festival, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, shareholders, members, managers, officers, printers, distributors, agents and advertising agencies, and their employees, agents, representatives and consultants (the “Released Parties”) from any liability with respect thereto.
Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from this or any sweepstakes or promotion it sponsors, now or in the future, any person it finds, in its sole discretion, has (i) violated these Official Rules, (ii) entered the Sweepstakes more than the permitted number of times through the use of multiple email addresses, identities or any other device or means, (iii) tampered with the registration/entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, the Festival App, or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes, or (iv) used immoral, obscene, profane, inappropriate, disparaging, libelous, defamatory or offensive language or words on the Festival App or related Internet/social media pages.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes in the event that human or technical error occurs in the administration of this Sweepstakes, or other errors, printing errors, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failure, legal matters or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt, impair or prohibit the administration, security, fairness, proper play or completion of the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes is canceled, suspended or discontinued for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award Sweepstakes prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to the date of cancellation or suspension. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
The Released Parties shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prizes to entrants, with regard to: (i) Sweepstakes registrations/entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate these Official Rules; (ii) Sweepstakes registrations/entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, unintelligible, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, garbled, incomplete, illegible or are otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (iii) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Sweepstakes registrations/entries, or any incorrect or inaccurate transcription of related information; (iv) registrants or other persons who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or in claiming any prize; (v) any problems or technical malfunctions of the Sweepstakes, the Festival App, any telephone or communications network or lines, wireless provider network, Wi-Fi network, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or traffic congestion on the internet or on the Festival App, related social media pages or any website, or any combination thereof, including the inability to access the Festival App or any injury or damage to registrant’s or any other person’s computer or wireless device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials related to this Sweepstakes; (vi) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from registrant’s/entrant’s or other person’s participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt, redemption, or use or misuse of any prize; (vii) any inability of a potential winner to accept a prize for any reason; (viii) the inability to award all or any part of a prize due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (ix) whether the Festival takes place, and whether the Festival is postponed or canceled.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, registrant releases the Released Parties from any and all liability for any accident, loss, tax liability, damage of any kind, injury or death arising from registrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or from traveling to and/or from a location as part of or to obtain or use a prize. Without limiting the foregoing, all prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Registrants expressly waive the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1542 and of any law, regulation or provision of any code of civil procedure of any other jurisdiction which is similar, comparable or equivalent to California Civil Code 1542 which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Except where prohibited, by participating, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner(s), shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in/for Birmingham, Alabama; participant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Alabama for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. (NOTE: Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.) Any and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Alabama, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provisions.
- Warning. Any attempt by a REGISTRANT or any other person to deliberately DAMAGE the Festival App or undermine the legitimate operation of this SWEEPSTAKES may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, SPONSOR reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys’ fees) from any such REGISTRANT or OTHER person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
- WINNERS LIST. To receive a list of Sweepstakes winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 2017 Regions Bank Tin Pan South Songwriters Festival Sweepstakes Winners List, NSAI, 1710 Roy Acuff Place, Nashville, TN 37203, by October 3, 2017.