Poster Design Guidelines and Contest Terms and Conditions
Tin Pan South Songwriter's Festival (TPS) and Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI) are searching for a poster design that will act as the cornerstone theme for the 29th Annual Tin Pan South Songwriters Festival. In order to engage current NSAI members, and attract new members, the contest is open exclusively to anyone with a current NSAI Membership.
By entering, participants agree to be bound by these contest rules and violating any rule or not following instructions may eliminate participants’ eligibility. TPS and NSAI have the right to disqualify any entrant at any time at their sole discretion.
1. The contest is open to Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI) members only.
2. The contest is not open to staff or board members of NSAI or their immediate family members.
Submission Guidelines and How to Enter
1. The contest is open from 12:01 a.m. July 17, 2021 Central Time (CT) and closes at
11:59 p.m. July 31, 2021. Late submissions will not be considered.
2. All entries must be submitted via the webform accessible through nashvillesongwriters.com or tinpansouth.com.
3. One or more submissions per person is acceptable. Each submission must be sent in a separate entry form.
4. There is no fee to enter the contest.
5. TPS and NSAI Staff will review and vote to determine the winning design. Winner will be announced no later than August 31, 2021.
Logo Design Guidelines:
The purpose of this contest is to design a poster that embodies the spirit of the Tin Pan South Songwriter's Festival - Intimate performances filled with stories and performances of your favorite hit songs like you’ve never heard them before. The experience is like none-other!
Design Specifications and Requirements:
-Final dimensions 11 x 17 (.25 bleed)
-Must include the Tin Pan South Songwriter's Festival Logo
-Must include Festival Dates (November 16-19, 2021) / Location (Nashville, Tennessee)
-Must have space for sponsor logo inclusions
Entries can be submitted as PNG, JPEG, or PDF files. For quality reproduction purposes, the winning entry must later be submitted in an editable and scalable graphic format (.EPS, .PSD, .AI). Color must be CMYK / 300 dpi.
1. Entrants affirm their submissions are their own original work, have not been copied from others or
from previous designs, including their own, and do not violate the intellectual property rights of any
other person or entity.
2. Submissions become the sole property of TPS and NSAI and may be used for any TPS and NSAI purposes, including, but not limited to, display on websites, posters, letterhead, and other media and materials.
3. TPS and NSAI shall have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winning submission in part or in its entirety in whatever manner it deems appropriate.
4. TPS and NSAI reserve the right to choose not to use the winning entry as described in these contest guidelines.
6. If the winner is determined to have violated any rules, he/she will be required to forfeit or return the prize, even if the determination is made after the prize has been awarded.
Determination of Winner and Prize
1. The winning entry will be selected by NSAI Staff.
2. Entries will be judged on their visual appeal, adherence to the concept prompting the contest, quality of design, and ease of reproduction for the purposes stated above.
3. The prize for the winning entry is $500.00 and a pair of Fast Access Passes to the 2021 Tin Pan South Songwriter's Festival.
4. The winner will be notified via email and announced on the TPS and NSAI Websites and social media.
1. TPS and NSAI are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or otherwise unusable entries, including entries that are lost or unusable due to computer, internet, or electronic problems.
2. TPS and NSAI reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest and award the prize by alternate means if fraud or technical failure is determined at any time, including after the submission window has closed.
3. TPS and NSAI is not liable, for the purpose of winner and prize notification and delivery, in the event the contest winner has provided incorrect, outdated, or otherwise invalid contact information.