NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska) who are nineteen (19) years of age or older and have valid email and Instagram® or Twitter® accounts at the time of entry. Employees of Nashville Songwriters Association International (“Sponsor”), Southwest Airlines Co. (“Southwest Airlines”), Tin Pan South (“TPS”), their advertising and promotions agencies, and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. Eligibility is contingent on agreement to, and compliance with, these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sweepstakes subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not located in the United States.
- To Enter: Sweepstakes runs from October 20, 2020 10:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) through October 25, 2020 at 9:59 a.m. CT (“Sweepstakes Period”). Daily challenges will launch at 10:00 a.m. CT on October 20, 21, 22, 23, and 24, 2020 and will close at 9:59 a.m. CT on October 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25, 2020. Participants who complete all five (5) daily challenges as listed below will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win the grand prize. During the Sweepstakes Period, potential participants must have an Instagram or Twitter account and use appropriate tags and hashtags in their submitted comments and/or photos as described below. Creating an Instagram or Twitter account is free but is subject to its applicable terms and conditions. Posting on Instagram or Twitter requires a mobile device and therefore message and/or data rates may apply according to the terms of your wireless service agreement. Your Instagram account settings must be set to “unprotected” or “public” so that the Participant’s Submission (as defined below) is viewable by Sponsor.
To enter the Sweepstakes, take a photo completing each daily challenge and post the picture on Instagram, either on the feed or as a story, or on Twitter, using necessary tags and hashtags. Videos will not be accepted. All entries must be posted using the hashtags #TinPanSouthwest and #Sweepstakes along with tagging @southwestair and @tinpansouth for entries to be valid. Your post, tags and hashtags together are your submission (“Submission”). All entries become property of Sponsor and Tin Pan South and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are not eligible. Daily entries must be received by 9:59 a.m. CT on October 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25, 2020. Entries limited to one (1) per person per day. NSAI’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. Questions, comments, or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor and not Instagram or Twitter.
Submission Requirements: Any Submission for this Sweepstakes that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, is considered inappropriate, offensive or not in keeping with the Sponsor’s image will be disqualified. Sponsor may disqualify such entry at any point during or after the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor may disqualify an entry if it includes any content which, in Sponsor’s opinion, is unsuitable for publication in connection with this Sweepstakes. Additionally, any Instagram or Twitter post posted by a Sweepstakes Participant must comply with the following guidelines:
- Submissions must be consistent with the format of Instagram or Twitter and must include tags of #TinPanSouthwest and #Sweepstakes. Participants must also tag @southwestair and @tinpansouth in the Submission. Any Submission that does not include the tags and hashtags will not be eligible for any prize drawing.
- Submission must be the original work of the Participant and may not include content created by a third party.
- Any person other than the Participant included in the Submission must have expressly authorized the Participant to display their image or likeness. If requested, Participant must be able to provide such permissions or proof in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
- Submission may not depict any person who is under the age of nineteen (19).
- The Submission must not contain any music.
- The Submission may not portray a dangerous stunt.
- The Submission may not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- Submission must NOT contain material which is (or promote activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing or which is otherwise inappropriate in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, nor may Submission contain any derogatory references to Sponsor or any other person or entity.
- Submission may not contain personally identifiable information about the participant or any other person, such as last name, address, phone number, email address or any contact information.
- Submission must not contain or transmit any materials that contain software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to impair, limit, interfere with or cause harm to any communications network operated by the Sponsor or the computers of any individual or entity participating in or otherwise associated with the Sweepstakes.
Participant must have permission from any recognizable individuals who appear in the Submission to use their names and likenesses in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. Minors may not be included in a Submission with a photo. If requested, Participant must be able to provide such permissions or proof in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
Submissions may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, or disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion. Posting or commenting on a Submission constitutes Participant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, Participant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Participant is granting to use the content. Sponsor is not responsible for late or incomplete entries, which will be disqualified. Entries must not disparage; contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, offensive, illegal, or vulgar; or promote bigotry, racism, hatred or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
No photocopied, mechanically, or electronically reproduced entries accepted. Any attempt by any person found to enter or in any way attempt to obtain more than the authorized number of entries will be found to be ineligible, and their entries will be disqualified. Any eligible individual participating in this Sweepstakes shall be a “Participant.” Participation must be by the Participant. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the Participant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized Instagram or Twitter account holder. If the identity of the individual who actually participated in the Sweepstakes cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected individual’s entry will be deemed ineligible.
Participants are required to provide truthful information and Sponsor will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Sponsor will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
Tuesday, October 20: Tin Pan South is kicking off tonight, and we’re headed North! Where would you go on your next Southwest® flight? Share a picture on Instagram or Twitter of a Southwest destination that makes you #WannaGetAway. Tag @TinPanSouth and @SouthwestAir and use #TinPanSOUTHWEST and #Sweepstakes to play.
Wednesday, October 21: Music is better with friends! Share a photo of you and your concert crew (aged 19 or older, and be sure you have their permission to post the photo), and don’t forget to tag @TinPanSouth and @SouthwestAir and use #TinPanSOUTHWEST and #Sweepstakes to play!
Thursday, October 22: We are venturing East tonight, and we’ve already queued up the can’t-miss music. Show us where you like to catch live music by sharing a photo from or of your favorite music venue and tag @TinPanSouth and @SouthwestAir and use #TinPanSOUTHWEST and #Sweepstakes!
Friday, October 23: The sun sets in the West, but we’re not done yet! For our second to last festival day, share a golden hour pic or a photo from your favorite sunny spot. Tag @TinPanSouth and @SouthwestAirlines and use #TinPanSOUTHWEST and #Sweepstakes!
Saturday, October 24: Tonight, we come to a close where it all began— Nashville, TN. There’s nowhere else we’d rather be, and we want to know where we could find you in Music City! Share a photo of your favorite Nashville hang or wish list place to visit and remember to tag @TinPanSouth and @SouthwestAir and use #TinPanSOUTHWEST and #Sweepstakes.
- Drawing: On each date, October 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25, 2020, a random drawing from all eligible daily entries received will be conducted by Sponsor by 12:00 p.m. CT. Non-winning entries will not roll over to the next daily drawing. The grand prize winner will be selected at random on October 25, 2020. Tin Pan South will notify potential winner via Instagram or Twitter. The potential winner will be asked to contact Sponsor with a given email address provided via social media channel used. Upon validation, potential winner must execute and return the Required Documentation (as defined below). Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Participants need not be present to win. All potential winners are subject to eligibility verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF NOTIFIED OF BEING A WINNER, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED.
- Prize: Five (5) daily winners will each receive one (1) $100 Southwest® gift card (subject to Gift Card Restrictions set forth below). One (1) grand prize winner will receive (i) round-trip air travel for two (2) on Southwest Airlines® (subject to Air Travel Restrictions set forth below); (ii) two (2) passes to Tin Pan South 2021 (“Event”); and (iii) one (1) Bluebird Cafe prize package, consisting of two (2) unbreakable Bluebird wine glasses and Bluebird wine stopper, 2020 Bluebird Hatch Show Print, Bluebird Keychain, Bluebird vinyl sticker, and Bluebird magnet. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all daily prizes is $500. ARV of grand prize is $1205.
There will be no substitutions if the winner is unable for any reason to attend the Event. If the Event is canceled or the dates or times of the Event are changed for any reason, no tickets will be provided in lieu thereof, nor will Sponsor award an alternate prize or cash value of Event tickets. Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer.
Prize must be accepted as awarded or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Once the winner accepts the prize and returns all Required Documentation (as defined below) to Sponsor, winner is solely responsible for payment of taxes, if any, for the entire prize awarded, even if, for any reason, the winner does not use the entire prize. If the winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of guests, the prize will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the winner. Travel accommodations and other restrictions apply. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award a prize of greater or equal value if the advertised prize is unavailable.
Air Travel Restrictions: Air travel is subject to Southwest Airlines terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply. Round trip travel for two (2) on Southwest Airlines will be awarded in the form of four (4) Southwest flight e-passes. Each Southwest flight e-pass is valid for one-way travel on Southwest Airlines-operated, published, scheduled service in the United States and Puerto Rico. The Southwest flight e-pass will bear the date of issue and the date of expiration. Expiration dates will not be extended, and travel must be completed on or before the expiration date. The Southwest flight e-pass is not valid on interline or codeshare service. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-refundable and is not redeemable for cash or credit. The Southwest flight e-pass will not be replaced for any reason, including, without limitation, if lost, stolen, or fraudulently used. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-transferrable and cannot be sold to a third party. Sale, auction, or re-tendering of the Southwest flight e-pass for money or otherwise is strictly prohibited. The Southwest flight e-pass may not be used for promotional purposes unless previously approved by Southwest Airlines. Any suspected fraud, misrepresentation, misuse, abuse or violation of the Southwest flight e-pass rules and regulations may result in cancellation of the Southwest flight e-pass(es). Southwest flight e-pass holders are required to be nineteen (19) years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. However, the recipient of a Southwest flight e-pass may arrange travel for another person if done without selling or bartering a Southwest flight e-pass. Air transportation by Southwest Airlines is subject to Southwest Airlines’ Passenger Contract of Carriage set out at www.southwest.com/contractofcarriage. If the winner does not live in a city served by Southwest Airlines, he/she is responsible for transportation to and from the nearest airport served by Southwest Airlines. Winner is responsible for booking all travel and paying all applicable international taxes and fees. Travel is based on seat availability. Seats on any desired flight are not guaranteed. Winner and guest(s) must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. Winner and guest must have valid government-issued photo identification at the time of travel. If the travel guest is a minor, winner must be his/her parent/guardian, or be accompanied by his/her parent/guardian.
Southwest® Gift Card Restrictions: A Southwest® gift card is redeemable at southwest.com, 1-800-I-FLY-SWA, or at a Southwest Airlines ticket counter for air travel and other qualifying products and services. A complete set of terms and conditions is available at Southwest.com. Gift card is nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash or credit except where required by law. Gift card is not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed. Protect the card like cash. For balance check, call 1-866-393-2081. Activation or use of Southwest® gift card constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions on southwest.com.
- To Claim Prize: Winner will be notified immediately following each drawing by the social media channel used to complete the challenge and will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Required Documentation”). The Required Documentation will be mailed or emailed, based on the potential winner’s preference upon account validation. If a potential winner cannot be contacted using the information provided or fails to respond to Sponsor’s attempt to notify them of selection within seven (7) days; if any notification is returned as undeliverable or yields an error of undeliverable type “bounce back” email (regardless if the message is ultimately delivered to the recipient); if Sponsor is unable to verify potential winner’s eligibility; if potential winner fails to sign and return the Required Documentation within the required time period or fails to comply with these Official Rules; if any prize is returned undeliverable; if a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize as stated; or if the potential winner cannot be verified as eligible for any other reason, the potential winner is disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing from among the eligible entries. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the alternate winner selected by random drawing and deemed eligible by Sponsor that is fully compliant with these Official Rules shall be deemed the winner, until the prize is awarded or until two (2) attempts have been made to award the prize and each attempt has failed. Sponsor will identify each potential winner and verify the potential winner’s eligibility after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. If unable to verify eligibility, Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner within a reasonable time thereafter. If applicable, winner’s guest must execute a Liability Release and, where legal, Publicity Release, prior to the issuance of travel documents. If a guest is under eighteen (18) years of age, a parent or a legal guardian must sign on behalf of such guest and accompany such minor guest.
- Conditions: Payments of all federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full social security number or the equivalent. Failure to submit a Form W-9 upon request will result in forfeiture of the prize. Winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS in the calendar year in which the prize is awarded.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, winner agrees to have his/her name, voice, likeness, photograph, statements, opinions, biographical information and/or Sweepstakes entry used in any advertising or broadcasting material, whether relating to this Sweepstakes or otherwise, in any media, worldwide, now known or hereinafter developed, in perpetuity, without additional notice, payment, or other compensation unless prohibited by law, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of Sponsor’s website, or otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award any applicable prize(s) from the entries submitted before the cancellation, suspension, or modification of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the Official Rules, including the substitution of a prize of greater or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in Participant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Sponsor.
The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of a prize.
In the event a prize is mailed to a winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. Sponsor is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize. Sponsor is not responsible if potential winner does not receive his/her prize because erroneous, expired, canceled, fraudulent, or fake information was provided during the Sweepstakes. Only the prize(s) set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, through printing or production error, or for any other reason whatsoever, more prizes are claimed than intended and/or set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes from all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Indemnification; Limitation of Liability: NEITHER SPONSOR NOR ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED MATERIALS OR TRANSACTIONS THAT ARE PROCESSED LATE OR INCORRECTLY OR ARE LOST DUE TO COMPUTER OR ELECTRONIC MALFUNCTION.
SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN, MANGLED, MISDELIVERED, POSTAGE DUE, ILLEGIBLE, INCOMPLETE OR LATE ENTRIES, TELEPHONE SERVICE OUTAGES, DELAYS, BUSY SIGNALS, EQUIPMENT MALFUNCTIONS AND ANY OTHER TECHNOLOGICAL DIFFICULTIES THAT MAY PREVENT AN INDIVIDUAL FROM ENTERING OR CLAIMING A PRIZE.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES OFFER IS BEING MADE EXCLUSIVELY BY THE SPONSOR. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TECHNICAL, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, OR TELEPHONE FAILURE OF ANY KIND, LOST OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS OR FRAUD, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSION WHETHER CAUSED BY SPONSOR, USER, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR BY ANY TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE PROCESS OF SUBMISSIONS WHICH MAY LIMIT A PARTICIPANT'S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. NEITHER SPONSOR NOR ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY INCURRED BY WINNER AND GUESTS AS A RESULT OF WINNING.
BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY EACH OF SPONSOR, TPS, SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND ANY AND ALL OTHER COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, DAMAGES, OR CAUSES OR ACTION (HOWEVER NAMED OR DESCRIBED), RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND (III) THE RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE(S) AWARDED HEREIN AND TRAVEL REDEEMED THEREWITH. POSSIBLE CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, INFRINGEMENT OF ANY RIGHT OF PUBLICITY OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; THREATENED OR ACTUAL INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE TO ANY PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH AND DISABILITY; DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT (INTENTIONAL AND UNINTENTIONAL); AND DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF SUCH PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
If for any reason a Participant's entry is confirmed to have been voided or corrupted by any grossly negligent act of the Sponsor, Participant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, subject to availability and provided that the Sweepstakes has not then expired.
- Construction and Disputes: Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes (excluding air travel), shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Tennessee, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in Sweepstakes materials or these Official Rules. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE.
Each entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the prize described in Section 4 above for air travel provided by Southwest Airlines or the use thereof shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas and (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY DISPUTE FOR AIR TRAVEL PROVIDED BY SOUTHWEST AIRLINES OR THE USE THEREOF SHALL BE IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS.
- Official Rules and Winner’s List: Official Rules and Winner’s List may be obtained by visiting www.tinpansouth.com.
- Sponsor: Nashville Songwriters Association International, 1710 Roy Acuff Pl, Nashville, TN 37203. Southwest Airlines Co. is not a sponsor, co-sponsor, or administrator of this Sweepstakes.